Basic Handcuffing is essential for officer safety. Officers should be properly trained in any restraint option that requires physical skills and other critical information. That is why it is very important to have a documented training from a Certified Training Facility. This course is valid for one year.This is a NO PRACTICAL EXAM Course.
- Take Course
- Duration: 8 hours / 30 days to complete
- Price: $60.00
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old and a United States Citizen or legal resident alien of the United States.
- Once you pay for the course, you have 30 days to complete it.
- Each student will have a total of 3 attempts within those 30 days to successfully complete the course. After those 3 attempts you will have to register and pay the course fees again.
- When registering, if you do not have a DCJS 99# then please input the following numbers in this exact format: 99-999999.
- The course is done at your own pace, and led by you, the student.
- There is no specific start date and time of class. You read the slides yourself.
- You do not have to complete your online training in a single sitting.
- You may exit the program at any time and when you log back into the course it will take you to the point that you previously stopped at.
- There are knowledge check questions throughout the course. These questions are graded and you must pass them with a minimum score of 70%.
Course Completion Information: